Company: Link of Hearts is a lifestyle company that offers meaningful products raising awareness for mental health and supports initiatives to help erase the stigma around mental health by donating a portion of its proceeds. Link of Hearts produces high-quality pieces that are meant to encourage and serve as a daily reminder to stay strong & keep going.
Company Values: We value the power of words. We value symbols of hope. We value people. We believe mental health is as important as physical health. And we believe in high-quality products.
Who are we looking for? Link of Hearts is looking for someone who is hardworking, willing to learn and take initiative, has a positive outlook, gives attention to detail, and believes in our mission and in growing the company. This candidate must be willing to work in a small startup environment and be driven to continuously look for ways to improve growth and process.
Position: Part-time (8-12 hours/week or AS NEEDED with a possibility to increase, especially during busy seasons). Remote only (work from home), but MUST BE LOCAL TO LOS ANGELES, CA AREA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The team member will be expected to perform the following primary functions (but not limited to):
- Assemble goods
- Operate cutting tools
- Metal stamping
- Carry out basic quality control inspection and testing
Every production team member will start training in basic areas of assembly, metal hand-stamping, packing, and shipping, and will be subject to a 4 week trial period. Additional training in all of the above areas will be provided, as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must support the mission and the purpose of Link of Hearts
- Must be independent and a self-starter, willing to take ownership of this position, while also being a team player
- Be willing to adapt and pivot to work on various tasks as needed
- Have a positive attitude towards work and others
- Must value time efficiency, while still giving attention to details and quality
- Good work ethic with honest and clear communication
- Must be willing to learn new skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email.